Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ready for Summer!



Evelyn got her cast off! She was such a great sport through it all. She loved putting on the goggles and having her cast sawed off. Right after having her cast removed she said, "Mommy, my arm is floating". Her arm felt so light she thought it was floating :)



I change my hair every couple of months. I ventured out and got my hair cut in town by a guy named Miyagi. Short again for the summer. Good job Miyagi San!



We went with some friends up north and camped at Okuma. We stayed in a cute little cabin that was a short walk to the beach. We got to take a tour of the area in a cool buggy. Fun Fun Fun.


3 comments:

MARTHA said...

Glad to get a glimpse of you guys. I loved the post. Glad Evelyn is better and I love the new hair do. I want to go to Okinawa!

The Fergy Bunch said...

What a fun post! I loved the picture of her with her goggles on & I love your new look! =)

Joshua Dustin, CISSP, CEH, CHFI, GIAC GPEN, MasterCNE, CNE6, CLE, CLP said...

Wow guys, It looks like you are doing great, and I am so glad to see it!
What cool experiences you are having. I hope life continues to bring wonderful things for you guys.

-Josh Dustin
ps- let's play some polyanna when you get back! :)